Emerging from Japan, the practice of Reiki has grown global roots in complementary and integrative medicine. Reiki works in the subtle region of the bodywork spectrum, creating healthy flow in the human subtle energy system. By reaching all levels of being – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual – Reiki healing promotes integrated wellness. In addition to facilitating healing, Reiki cultivates awakening of higher consciousness and realization of one’s true self and life purpose.
The Reiki component of the Asian Bodywork Program will draw from the teachings and practices of the original Usui Reiki System of Natural Healing. You will receive Reiki attunement, training and certification through Levels I (Shoden) and II (Okuden).
Through Balanced Conceptual and Experiential Learning, We Will Explore:
- The nature and essence of Reiki energy.
- The principles and ideals of Reiki practice.
- The history of Reiki, from its origins to its present-day practice worldwide in private settings, clinics and hospitals.
- Scientific principles of energetic healing.
- The human subtle energy system – a framework for multidimensional experience and healing.
- The sacred geometry and meaning of Reiki symbols, which work in harmony with intention to augment healing.
- The spectrum of Reikihealing: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
- Spanning distance and time in Reiki healing.
- Attunement to Reiki: a progressive and beautifully expansive process.
- Integration of eastern Reiki philosophy in to the western mindscape – from the US National Institutes of Health to mainstream mass media.
Call for Next class schedule
John Ryan is a certified practitioner of Energy Medicine (EM), including Reiki, Integrated Energy Therapy, Magnified Healing and Shamballa Multidimensional Healing.