In This Class You Will Learn:
- A broad range of physical manipulations and know how and when to apply various strokes and techniques.
- To be able to focus life energy and channel it creatively for healing.
- How to give a nurturing massage and be able to alleviate pain and provide other symptomatic relief.
- Insight into the dynamics of the healing process and an understanding of the underlying causes of disease.
- Understanding of the anatomy of the human body with its structural and functional interrelationships.
- How to respond effectively to the emotional expression and physical release of clients.
- Self-care and proper bodywork mechanics when giving a full-body Swedish massage.
- How to develop the self-confidence and intuitive freedom to trust your own innate healing abilities.
- How to increase sensitivity to and awareness of your own needs and values.
- How to develop a sense of professionalism.
- A strong foundation for further studies in the holistic health field.
$1400 – 100 hours
Call for our next class dates.
Donna Hayes received her massage certification from the Cypress Health Institute. She has been teaching at Cypress since 2015.