Next class October 22, 2016 thru December 17, 2016
Class meets Wed, 7-10 PM and Saturday 9 AM to 6 PM
Come and learn how good being in balance can feel.
In This Class You Will:
- Learn to focus life energy and channel it creatively for healing.
- Give a nurturing massage and be able to alleviate pain and provide other symptomatic relief.
- Acquire insight into the dynamics of the healing process and an understanding of the underlying causes of disease.
- Understand the anatomy of the human body with its structural and functional interrelationships.
- Respond effectively to the emotional expression and physical release of clients.
- Develop the self-confidence and intuitive freedom to trust your innate healing abilities.
- Increase sensitivity to and awareness of your own needs and values.
- Develop a sense of professionalism.
- Build a strong foundation for further studies in the holistic health field.
Larry Bernstein is a certified orthobionomist, polarity and therapeutic massage therapist, with 20 years experience in the field. He is a state authorized teacher of massage and polarity. He presently has an active private practice in Body-Mind Integration in Soquel, California.
Chris Hauze has been studying and practicing massage since 1980. In the course of his work, he has developed a deep faith in the healing power of the human body. Chris has a private massage practice in the Santa Cruz area.